Can’t find the job your looking for? Please get in touch to discuss any current or potential needs in detail with any of our dedicated HRS consultants.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Clinical Account Manager - North to join a leading Biomedical company based in the Surrey area. As the Clinical Account Manager - North you will be responsible for maintaining existing and developing new Clinical Business across the North of the UK.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Clinical Account Manager - North will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be required to support current clinical business across the North of the UK through quickly and effectively dealing with customers needs and enquiries.
2. You will be required to identify new business leads across the North of the UK and develop these opportunities through the effective presentation and communication of the Product Portfolio.
3. You will be required to train and support new customers while also supporting existing customers with new product applications.
4. You will be responsible for supporting the UK management team in developing and implementing Business strategy across all areas of the business.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Account Manager - North we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A Masters or PhD in a Haematology or Immunology related field with strong experience in regenerative medicine or cellular therapy is essential.
2. Proven industry experience within Academia, NHS, CRO/CMO or a Pharmaceutical organisation is essential.
3. You must be confident in presenting to both large and small groups and be comfortable working within a team environment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.