Job Reference: J5634853
Updated On: 28/04/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Clinical Application Specialist to join a leading biotech company based in the South East of England. As the Clinical Application Specialist you will be responsible for providing technical and application support on CliniMACs instruments. This is a highly technical role, suitable for someone who is an expert in CliniMACs and Flow Cytometry.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Clinical Application Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the CAS you will provide support to the Clinical Account Managers with clinical instrument training, demonstrations and troubleshooting.
2. This will be a client facing role where you spend some time travelling to different laboratories within the South East to showcase CliniMACs Prodigy and CliniMACs Plus instruments.
3.As the CAS you will also develop GMP compliant cell and gene therapy processes using the company's instruments and products.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Application Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline plus strong laboratory experience.
2. Proven experience with CliniMACs Produgy or Plus instruments.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Flow Cytometry.
Key Words: Clinical Applications Specialist / Biotech / Biotechnology / Flow Cytometry / FACs / CliniMACs / Prodigy / Cell Therapy / Gene Therapy / Cell Sorting / Cell Processing / CAS / Life Sciences
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Application Scientist Flow Cytometry / ELISA - French Speaking
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist with experience of Flow Cytometry and ELISA or Luminex to join a leading life sciences provider based in the Renfrewshire area. As th...Science
View & Apply
Quality Control Associate
Hertfordshire | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Associate to join a leading Cell Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Associate you will be responsible for performing quality control assays on...Science
View & Apply