Job Reference: J5634854
Updated On: 07/06/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Clinical Application Specialist to join a leading biotech company based in the South East of England. As the Clinical Application Specialist, you will be responsible for providing technical and application support on a range of cell sorting instrumentation with Cell and Gene Therapy focussed clients. This role will have a focus supporting and assisting client companies with their research and utilisation of cell sorting instrumentation through highly technical conversations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Clinical Application Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide on-site technical consultation, troubleshooting and training for various cell sorting instrumentation across a range of clinically focussed clients.
2. You will utilise your prior technical experience of flow cytometry, cell sorting, cell and gene therapies, and GMP to provide expertise to colleagues and clients on the applications of the portfolio.
3. As the CAS you will assist in the development of GMP compliant cell and gene therapy processes using the company's instruments and products.
4. You will work closely with Clinical Account Managers, providing them with technical support and training, and supporting them with client queries regarding the products.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Application Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in a Life Science subject e.g. Immunology, Bioprocessing, Regenerative Medicine, Cell/Gene Therapy
2. Proven experience with relevant techniques in an academic or industrial laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Flow Cytometry, FACs or MACs techniques.
Key Words: Clinical Applications Specialist / Biotech / Biotechnology / Flow Cytometry / FACs / CliniMACs / Prodigy / Cell Therapy / Gene Therapy / Cell Sorting / Cell Processing / CAS / Life Sciences
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer
Staffordshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Field Service Engineer looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Life Sciences company to cover the...Science
View & Apply
Technical Support Engineer
Wiltshire | Experience Dependent
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Technical Support Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical contract manufacturing organisation based in the Wiltshire area. As the Technical Support...Science
View & Apply