Job Reference: J5634706
Updated On: 30/03/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Clinical Biomarkers Lead to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Clinical Biomarker Lead you will be responsible for executing biomarker strategies for immunology based projects at late stage clinical development. Please note that this role is fully remote and candidates based in the EU can be considered.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Clinical Biomarker Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop innovative Biomarker strategies for projects at late clinical development stage, examining and selecting practical biomarkers to assist with proof of concept.
2. The Clinical Biomarker Lead should have extensive experience within molecular immunology and biomarker technologies, and subsequently will be able to support/understand a variety of stakeholders such as R&D Scientists, Regulatory and data science.
3. Track record of working with clinical development teams as a 'Lead/Project Lead'.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Biomarker Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Ph.D. in a Pharmaceutical/Scientific or Clinical development discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Clinical development at Lead/Project Lead level and strong knowledge of Immunology and Biomarker Development.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working with a variety of stakeholders within an R&D or clinical focused organisation.
Key Words: Biomarker / Biomarker Lead / Biomarker Development / Immunology / Bone / Fibrosis / Late Clinical developme
Other jobs with similar skills
Pre-Clinical Biomarker Lead
Berkshire | £54 - £75 per hour
We are currently looking for a Pre-Clinical Biomarker Lead to join a leading Life Sciences company based in Berkshire, for an initial 12 months (Likely extension). As the Pre-Clinical Biomarker Lead y...Science
View & Apply
QC Material and Sample Management Supervisor
North Lanarkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Material and Sample Management Supervisor to join a growing biotechnology company based in the Glasgow area. The QC Material and Sample Management Supervisor work...Science
View & Apply
Technical Application Scientist Flow Cytometry / ELISA - French Speaking
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist with experience of Flow Cytometry and ELISA or Luminex to join a leading life sciences provider based in the Renfrewshire area. As th...Science
View & Apply