Job Reference: J5634706
Updated On: 18/05/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Clinical Biomarkers Lead to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area, for an initial 12 months. As the Clinical Biomarkers Lead you will be responsible for delivering biomarker strategies for immunology based projects at late stage clinical development. Please note that this role is fully remote and candidates based in the EU can be considered.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Clinical Biomarkers Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop innovative Biomarker strategies for projects at late clinical development stage, examining and selecting practical biomarkers to assist with proof of concept.
2. The Clinical Biomarkers Lead should have extensive experience within molecular immunology and biomarker technologies, and subsequently will be able to support/understand a variety of stakeholders such as R&D Scientists, Regulatory and data science.
3. Track record of working with clinical development teams as a project Lead.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Biomarkers Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Ph.D. in a Pharmaceutical/Scientific or Clinical development discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Clinical development at Lead/Project Lead level and strong knowledge of Immunology and Biomarker Development.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working with a variety of stakeholders within an R&D or clinical focused organisation.
Key Words: Biomarker / Biomarker Lead / Biomarker Development / Immunology / Bone / Fibrosis / Late Clinical development / Clinical / R&D / Berkshire / Cell Signalling / Cell Function / Ph.D. / Clinical Biomarker Lead
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Stem Cell Biology
Glasgow | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Stem Cell Biology to join a leading Bio-pharmaceutical company based in the Central Belt - Scotland area. As the Senior Scientist - Stem Cell Biology ...Science
View & Apply
Senior Research Scientist - Immunology
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £38,000 - £45,000 per annum
HRS are currently looking for a Senior Research Scientist - Immunology to join an exciting start-up organisation in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Research Scientist - Immunology, you will be ...Science
View & Apply
Technical Application Scientist Flow Cytometry / ELISA - French Speaking
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist with experience of Flow Cytometry and ELISA or Luminex to join a leading life sciences provider based in the Renfrewshire area. As th...Science
View & Apply