J4793BerkshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£45.00 to £60.00 per hourFull Time20/11/2017Clinical Data Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Biomathematician We are currently looking for a Biomathematician with genomics and or cancer experience to join a leading company based in the Cambridge, area. As the ... View Job
Operations Manager - Clinical Imaging Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Operations Manager - Clinical Imaging to join a growing medical diagnostic company bas... View Job
QC Microbiology Team Leader We are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Team Leader to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the South Wales area. As the QC Microbiolo... View Job
We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Data Manager to join a leading bio-pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area on a contract basis. As the Clinical Data Manager you will be responsible for providing skilled oversight, acquisition and organisation of clinical study patient and operational data.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Clinical Data Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Oversight of the timely and quality clinical trials data deliverables from CRO Partners and 3rd party vendors per agreed Quality Performance and Key Performance Indicators.
2. Integrating and processing data loads from various sources into the clinical and operational data repositories including the project management of planned deliverable and study timelines.
3. Oversee the creation and maintenance of databases and relevant technology or file share including Clinical Data repository and other relevant technology or file share.
4. Complete ad-hoc analysis of CDISC SDTM data. Creating, modifying and updating programs or database structure for the management of data requiring medical coding, including the management of transfer or exchange of medical coding data to and from a partner, vendor or CRO and uploading to applicable tools.
5. Programming reports and visualisations for clinical operational data.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Acquisition Manager - 12 month we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Strong skill set in managing different stakeholders internally and externally
2. Proven industry experience in experience in the clinical, CRO or pharmaceutical industry. in clinical trial data-related processes such as the review of CDISC SDTM annotated CRFs, writing and reviewing technical specifications, review of SAS/R/etc. log files for errors and warnings, resolving and troubleshooting errors, and clinical data mapping and CDISC SDTM Controlled Terminology
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with database design, as well as Clinical Data Management
CDMS / CTMS / CRO / CDISC SDTM / CRF / Clinical Data / 21 CFR part 11 /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.