Job Reference: J5634370
Updated On: 25/02/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Clinical Imaging Data Scientist to join the research team of a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South of the UK. As the Clinical Imaging Data Scientist you will be responsible for leading the use of imaging data analysis for biomarker detection in drug development.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Clinical Imaging Data Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Clinical Imaging Lead will be responsible for successful imaging biomarker strategies for specific projects and to deliver imaging clinical study components of Clinical Development Plans
2. You will be joining a highly passionate team and as such will maintain a profile as a subject matter expert both internally within drug discovery and externally including presenting data in scientific form at conferences or in manuscripts
3. You will work with internal and external therapeutic area experts to establish pre-clinical and experimental medicine methodology studies to advance next generation imaging biomarkers.
4. As the Clinical Imaging Lead you will need to show strong data-driven scientific thinking, as demonstrated by the ability to understand and assess the clinical relevance of research findings, and design learn-phase clinical trials.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Imaging Data Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Considerable experience in one or more clinical imaging modalities (PET / MR). Potentially experience in pharmaceutical clinical trials and or in pharmaceutical development
2. Experience in clinical imaging study design and interpretation.
3. Research experience in a subject area as imaging or pharmacology, related to immunology or neuroscience and related disciplines as demonstrated for example by a PhD or by a record of high impact publications.
Other jobs with similar skills
Patient Data Analyst
Berkshire | £56,000 - £66,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Patient Data Analyst to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Patient Data Analyst you will be responsible for using advanced analytic...Science
View & Apply
Data Sourcing Lead
Berkshire | £60,000 - £78,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Data Sourcing Lead to join the research division of a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South of England. The Data Sourcing Lead you is a newly created role ...Science
View & Apply