Job Reference: J5634283
Updated On: 11/01/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Contract Clinical Project Manager to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area, although the role will be remote. As the Contract Clinical Project Manager you will be responsible for the ensuring genotyping goals are met through the execution of all related activities.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Contract Clinical Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Contract Clinical Project Manager, you will be responsible for global genotyping management, ensuring planning, implementation and coordination and reporting of genotyping initiatives are in line with corporate objectives.
2. In your role you will monitor the progression of studies, identify trends and work with the teams to action as necessary.
3. You will work closely with third parties / CROs, managing budgets, contracts and documentation.
4. As the Contract Clinical Project Manager, you will ensure the correct maintenance of study certificates, insurances, licenses and registrations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Contract Clinical Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related field (scientific / life sciences).
2. Proven industry experience working as a Clinical Project Manager in Phase I-IV Studies within the pharmaceutical industry / CRO.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the management of study start up activities.
Key Words: Clinical Project Manager / Clinical Trials / CRO / Phase I / Phase II / Phase III / Phase IV / Clinical / CRO / Study Plans / Genotype / Genotyping
Other jobs with similar skills
Biopharmceutical Construction Project Manager
United Kingdom | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Construction Project Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company on an 18 month contract based in the South West of the UK. As the Construction Project Manager, ...Science
View & Apply
Cell Therapy Manufacturing Technologist
Hertfordshire | £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Cell Therapy Manufacturing Technologist to join a rapidly expanding Therapeutics company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate you...Science
View & Apply