J5630550HertfordshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Logistics Permanent£42,000 to £50,000 per annumFull Time26/11/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing Clinical Project Manager Project Management Commercial – Product Management Operations Operations – Process Improvement Production Production – Management Packaging Medical Packaging - Manager Production - Quality Control Chemistry - Quality Control Management Clinical Distribution Clinical - Project Management Clinical Clinical Trials Operations - Distribution
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Supply Chain Co-ordinator We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join a leading gene therapy company based in Hertfordshire. As the Supply Chain Co-ordinat... View Job
Clinical Account Manager - South UK We are currently looking for a Clinical Account Manager - South UK to join a leading company with headquarters in the Surrey area. As the Clinical Acc... View Job
Packaging Technologist We are currently looking for a Packaging Technologist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Packaging Technolog... View Job
We are currently looking for a Clinical Supply Chain Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Greater London area. As the Clinical Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of labelled and packed clinical products from suppliers and act as a pivotal role between the CMC and Clinical teams when developing processes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Clinical Supply Chain Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be working closely with the clinical team when managing clinical supplies to deliver on product requirements for further studies. You will also ensure that drug product manufacturing is appropriately scheduled.
2. You will oversee product packaging, labelling (ensuring annex 13 compliance) and supply activities including managing budgets and writing SOPs for the clinical supply chain processes.
3. As the Clinical Supply Chain Manager, you will interact with both the QPs and CMC manufacturing teams to ensure a smooth batch certification process of packed products.
4. You will be working closely with the clinical team and the external supply function to develop IMP management plans and procedures when packing and shipping.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Supply Chain Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific capacity. A pharmaceutical background is desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in clinical supply chain management and managing clinical packaging.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with IMP packaging requirements and experience working as the CMC-clincal interface.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.