J5630487HorshamIS&T Contract / Temporary / Interim£300.00 to £450.00 per dayFull Time13/11/2018IT IT – Systems Engineering IT - Testing IT - Data Storage IT - Big Data
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Cloud Infrastructure Specialist We are currently looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Specialist to join a leading, multi-national company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Cloud... View Job
Enterprise Data Manager We are currently looking for a Enterprise Data Manager to join a leading Life Science company based in the Bury, Greater Manchester area. As the Enter... View Job
IT Lead - Commerial Operations We are currently looking for a CRM Business Analyst to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the CRM Business Analyst you will be res... View Job
We are currently looking for a Clinical Trial Data Manager to join a leading company based in the West Sussex area. As the Clinical Trial Data Manager you will be responsible for providing leadership for clinical data management tasks and delivery of complex projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Clinical Trial Data Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Clinical Trial Data Manager you will design new and efficient ways to design, capture, manage, review and visualize clinical trial data.
2. You will be required to work on specifications writing and user testing along with reporting and using data review tools.
3. As the Clinical Trial Data Manage you will work on database design specifications, edit check specifications and user acceptance testing.
4. You will be required to work to study resources and budgets and depending on your level of experience there could be management responsibilities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Trial Data Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the Clinical Trial Data Manager you will have a relevant degree in a related subject or equivalent experience.
2. You will have proven industry experience in database design, edit checks, user acceptance testing and leading large or complex EDC studies and study teams.
3. As the Clinical Trial Data Manager you will have a working knowledge and practical experience with data structures (CDASH, CDISC and STDM) along with an understanding of medical terminology, clinical trial terminology and ICH/GCP and other regulations.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.