Job Reference: J5634790
Updated On: 13/04/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Cloud & Security Operations Analyst to join a Global and industry leading environmental company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Cloud & Security Operations Analyst you will be part of the Security Operations team helping cybersecurity and IT risk management.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesWe are currently looking for a Cloud & Security Operations Analyst to join a Global and industry leading environmental company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Cloud & Security Operations Analyst you will be part of the Security Operations team helping cybersecurity and IT risk management.
The team will be ensuing confidentiality, integrity and availability of business infrastructure and systems providing security consultation to solution architecture teams, ensuring infrastructure and design comply with policies. The key duties in the Cloud & Security Operations Analyst role are as follows:
1.This position will involve performing security assessments and reporting findings against existing and new installations, software applications and network connections.
2.As the Cloud & Security Analyst you will be investigating security incidents and ensuring they are resolved consistently and effectively, minimising business impact and remediating future risk.
3. In the role you will be providing expert guidance and advice on security best-practice and the application of such practice in the context of operational environments. Appreciating relevant statutory, regulatory and voluntary concerns and mitigate
such concerns by using effective controls to conduct detailed assessments of risk within IT enterprises.
4. In the role the Cloud + Security Operations analyst will use knowledge of AWS and Azure
Services to assess solution designs in the context of their respective well-architected frameworks.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cloud & Security Operations Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Computer Science or IT Security field. With demonstrated continuation of professional development, committing both work and non-work time to training, learning and keeping informed of industry-related trends and opinions.
2. Proven industry experience in supporting enterprise-scale network infrastructures and
their associated security controls for firewalling, content filtering, intrusion prevention, and detection. Such experience should include physical and virtual appliances and the use of proprietary cloud services.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with security best-practice and the application
of such practice in the context of operational environments.
Key Words: IT Security Cloud Operations Analyst Infosec Cyber Risk Applications Netowrk Infrastructure
Other jobs with similar skills
Macclesfield | £50,000 - £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT Manager to join a leading scientific company based in the Macclesfield area. As the IT Manager you will be responsible for leading and supporting all IT activities i...Science
View & Apply
QMS Process Specialist
Uxbridge | £35,000 - £42,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QMS Process Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Uxbridge area. As the QMS Process Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring that QMS p...Science
View & Apply