J562742BerkshireIS&T Technology Permanent£60,000 to £75,000 per annum - Depedent on experienceFull Time26/09/2018Engineering IT IT – Automation IT – Systems Engineering IT – ERP IT – Support & Infrastructure IT - Architect IT - Security IT - Infrastructure IT - Cyber Security IT - Data Storage IT - Information Security IT - SaaS
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Operations Manager We are currently looking for a IT Operations Manager to join a leading company based in the Staffordshire area. As the IT Operations Manager you will ... View Job
IT Security Analyst We are currently looking for a Security Analyst to join a leading Genomics company based in the Cambridge area. As the Security Analyst you will be re... View Job
Infrastructure Engineer We are currently looking for a Infrastructure Engineer to join a leading company based in the Cannock, Staffordshire area. As the Infrastructure Engin... View Job
We are currently looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Specialist to join a leading, multi-national company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Cloud Infrastructure Specialist you will be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Cloud Infrastructure Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Cloud Infrastructure Specialist, you will be architecting and creating technical solutions in a Microsoft environment, based on industry norms, using Azure Iaas, PaaS and SaaS.
2. Designing and being prepared for disaster recovery in a hybrid cloud system, alongside having to back-up and archive data.
3. Optimising costs using cloud based techniques, alongside CLI, Ruby, PowerShell or Python automation.
4. Migrating IaaS loads using Re-factoring or Re-hosting.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cloud Infrastructure Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Hands on, commercial experience with cloud migration (Azure).
2. Experience preparing for disaster recovery for a hybrid system.
3. At least one cloud based qualification and/or certificate.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.