QC Bioassay Expert
We have an exciting opportunity available for a QC Bioassay Expert to join a growing life sciences company based in Iceland. As the QC Bioassay Expert... View Job
Senior Project Manager
An exciting opportunity is available for a Senior Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the S... View Job
Group Leader - Process Analytics
Hyper Recruitment Solutions currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Group Leader to join the Process Analytics team within a global life... View Job
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a CMC Project Manager to join an innovative biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire area.
Our client have recently secured significant investment, resulting in unprecedented company growth and individual development opportunities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the CMC Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will take responsibility for the delivery of biopharmaceutical project outcomes through key development milestones with emphasis on CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control) related project activities and outcomes. Projects will be of significant value delivered on time, within budget and to quality to achieve satisfaction of senior management in accordance with best practice and policy
2. Develop update and manage project plans timelines to achieve project objectives in line with corporate needs. Manage project risks and issues; and capture any scope changes to the project in contract amendments.
3. Interface, influence and communicate with key stakeholders and governance committees to ensure project visibility and timely decisions.
4. Chair project team meetings ensure the conduct of efficient team meetings - maintain action lists, risk logs etc., circulate agendas / minutes, perform risk management, contingency planning and scenario modelling activities as required.
5. Provide accurate and complete project information, including regular updates as required. Ensure that appropriate members of the team and/or external experts scientifically review all deliverables required for product development.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CMC Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Substantial experience of project management or project leadership, reflecting a track record of project delivery generating significant value to an industrial organisation in the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical field.
2. Specific expertise in CMC activities, including the development of virology, vaccines, or oncology products. In addition, direct project management and experience of early stage Phase I/II oncolytic virus and vaccine clinical trials will be highly advantageous.
3. Excellent project management skills - good working knowledge of project management software including MS Project and Excel.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.