J5630875ArmaghPharmaceutical PermanentCompetitiveFull Time12/02/2019Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Head of / Director Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Business Development Manager - CDMO HRS have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager - CDMO to join a leading Pharmaceutical CDMO. As the Business Development Manager ... View Job
Life Science Sales Specialist HRS currently have an exciting opportunity for a Life Science Sales Specialist to join a Leading UK Life Science Laboratory Products organisation. Thi... View Job
Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a fast growing Speciality Pharmaceutical organisation based in Nor... View Job
We are currently looking for a Commercial Alliance Manager to join a privately owned, Global Pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Commercial Alliance Manager you will be responsible for managing the in-licensing and out-licensing partners to maximise the output from these strategic collaborations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Commercial Alliance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Maintain a database of contracts and commercial agreements with alliance partners, ensuring all contractual obligations internally and externally are met.
2. Establish a schedule of regular meetings and calls with partner companies to maximise productivity. You must also drive activity of out-licensing partners through implementing of KPI's.
3. Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase return from existing strategic alliance partners, including the establishment of new in-licensing and out-licensing agreements of newly released products.
4. As the Commercial Alliance Manager you will attend congresses to develop best practice for Alliance Management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Commercial Alliance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. BSc, MSc or PhD in a Life Science subject, including Immunology, Biology or Pharmacology.
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical Commercial or Alliance Management role, working with speciality, generics or branded genetics across different therapy areas.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience managing in-licensing and out-licensing partners, with a strategic approach to implementing these.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.