Job Reference: J5635526
Updated On: 27/10/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Commercial Excellence Project Manager to join a Global Pharmaceutical business based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Commercial Excellence Project Manager you will be responsible for providing an oversight on the progress of all commercial opportunities requiring support from Operations teams. These opportunities range from acquiring new licences, renewing licences and performing due diligence on new projects. As the business grows, a critical part of the role will be to develop a tender submission and management capability that maximises revenues across all markets.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Commercial Excellence Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work directly with the Commercial Leads and Marketing to develop and maintain a Master Schedule for all Comm-Ops opportunities / projects.
2. Coordinate and assist in the Due Diligence process for all new opportunities presented by the Commercial teams including assisting the commercial team in the development of businesses cases and change controls.
3. Provide project management to the largest and most complex commercial opportunities. Directs and controls work performed within the project framework of the DMAIC phases and has the authority for project elements, task assignment and project schedule(s).
4. Manage the overall work plan to ensure work is assigned and completed on time and within budget. Managing to prevent scope creep and risk to ensure deliverables are met as approved. Ensure accurate quality measurements, KPIs and tools are implemented and used to measure the project(s) performance.
5. As the role progresses you will also support the tender management capability. Developing and maintaining a Tender Calendar, Tender Planner and Score Card System to track wins, losses and key learnings. You will also help to identify new opportunities to allow for better anticipation and planning for tenders thus reducing the number of missed or lost opportunities.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Commercial Excellence Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will ideally hold a degree qualification in a STEM or Business related discipline and hold a formal project management qualifications, such as PRINCE2.
2. A demonstrated track record in leading multi-disciplined projects within the pharmaceutical or medical device industries and in particular, projects with high degrees of complexity and financial value. Strong knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects.
3. A working knowledge of organisational behaviour and the ability to adapt their approach to suit a range of stakeholders and project team member. Experience of organisational change management, having either led or played a significant role in a business transformation.
Other jobs with similar skills
Scientific Project / Program Manager
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependent
HRS are currently looking for a Scientific Project / Program Manager to join a leading life sciences manufacturer. The role will be based in Berkshire and as the Scientific Project Manager you will ha...Science
View & Apply
Technology Transfer Project Manager
Swindon, Wiltshire | £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Technology Transfer Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Technology Transfer Project Man...Science
View & Apply