J5443CheshirePharmaceutical Logistics Permanent£20,000 to £23,000 per annum - Dependent On Experience Full Time11/04/2018Operations Professional Services - Supply Chain Professional Services - Logistics Operations - Distribution Professional Services - Procurement
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Supply Chain Planninng Co-ordinator An exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Planning Co-ordinator to join a leading company based in the London area has become available. As the Suppl... View Job
Supply Chain Planner An exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area has become available. As the... View Job
Supply Chain and Logistics Manager We are currently looking for a Supply Chain and Logistics Manager to join a leading company based in the Cheshire area. As the Supply Chain and Logist... View Job
We are currently looking for a Commercial Officer to join a leading company based in the Cheshire area. As the Commercial Officer you will be responsible for Purchasing, Planning, and maintaining the Supply Chain from customer order receipt to dispatch. The role provides Supply Chain leadership in the key focus areas of Operational Excellence, Cost Control & Customer Service.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Commercial Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the input of customer orders and managing through to planning and dispatch, through planning scenarios.
2. You will purchase raw materials and packaging to ensure customer orders are fulfilled on time in full, and that the factory plan can be achieved, seeking opportunities for savings, price breaks and improved ways of working.
3. As the Commercial Officer you will be responsible for supplier contact in relation to order management & general commercial enquiries and provide projected spends on materials and ways of working to stabilise cash flow using JIT approach.
4. You will raising Quality documents i.e Change Control when suppliers or customers request changes and set up new Bill of Materials and item codes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Commercial Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a technical discipline, i.e. Supply Chain, Logistics, or Business disciplines.
2. Proven industry experience in supply chain management in an SME.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a variety of computer systems; this is to include inventory, MRP and financial management (ideally SAGE 1000) and Microsoft Office suite. Good knowledge of Excel is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.