J562704Stoke-on-TrentPharmaceutical FMCG/Food Engineering Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time04/09/2018Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Control / Automation Engineering – Commissioning
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Maintenance Engineer We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Water Technology company based in Stoke. As the Maintenance Engineer you will be... View Job
Field Service Engineer A fantastic opportunity for an experience Field Service Engineer has become available to join a global medical device business that specialise in diag... View Job
Engineering Maintenance Planner A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Engineering Maintenance Planner to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in North Wales. As ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer to join a leading Water Technology company based in central England. As the Commissioning Engineer you will be responsible for commissioning water treatment equipment on-site for customers. You will also be responsible for performing maintenance activities and will need to be able to fault find on PLC systems and be comfortable working down to electrical circuitry / component level.
The right candidate will have hands on PLC and electrical maintenance engineering experience - all other skills needed will be provided via on the job training.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Commissioning Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work as part of a team or solo to travel to customer sites and commission a variety of mobile water treatment equipment for them. Ensure all risk assessments have been completed ahead of time as well as decommissioning the unit as per customer needs.
2. Use your experience in electrical maintenance engineering to service, repair and maintain a fleet of water treatment equipment ready for commissioning at all times. You will need to be able to fault find on PLC systems and work down to component level / circuitry level.
3. Work closely with the project engineers in your team / across the business to ensure correct planning is in place and the right amount of equipment is available for project ranging from small to large.
4. As part of the engineering team support all other areas when needed, including: Quotations, Installations, Projects, H&S, Asset Management, Maintenance and call outs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Commissioning Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualification in an Engineering discipline - HND/ONC Minimum - Mechanical / Electrical
2. Proven industry experience in the Water industry, Utilities Industry or similar industries where you may have commissioned / installed equipment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in Electrical Biased Maintenance activities - PLC fault finding, Component / Circuitry level repair. As well as being site based and field based
Key Words: Commissioning Engineer | Mechanical Engineer | Electrical Engineer | HNC | OND | Maintenance Engineer | Utilities Engineer | Water Treatment Engineer | Service Engineer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.