Job Reference: J5631744
Updated On: 02/08/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Commissioning Manager to join a leading Microchip company based in Milan, Italy. As the Commissioning Manager, you will be responsible for managing commissioning teams and working alongside the CQV Director.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Commissioning Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Commissioning manager, you will be responsible for working in an electronics manufacturing site which focusses in producing microchips.
2. Over the next 12-18 months, you will be responsible for managing all commissioning projects on site as well as being responsible for leading a team and involved in weekly meetings.
3. As the Commissioning Manager, you will ensure construction commissioning information is accurately implemented and available to enable all construction activities to proceed efficiently.
4. You will be supporting the site commercial team by providing clear records of site commissioning and or design changes.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CQV Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline is desired but a HND in Engineering with relevant experience will be considered.
2. Proven industry experience working with microchip manufacturing is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with commissioning, qualifying and validation is essential. Preferably experience working as a Commissioning Manager is desired.
Key Words: Commissioning / Qualification / Validation / CQV / Electronics / Microchip / Contract / Milan / Europe / Electrical / Contract / Manager / Management
Other jobs with similar skills
Athlone, Ireland | €50 - €60 per hour
We are currently looking for a CQV Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Athlone on a 12 month contract. As the CQV Engineer, you will be responsible for all CQV activities on ...Science
View & Apply
Dublin | €55 - €60 per hour
We are currently looking for a CQV Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in a commutable distance from Dublin. As the CQV Engineer, you will be responsible for all CQV activities ...Science
View & Apply