J5590CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Permanent£50,000 to £60,000 per annumFull Time10/05/2018Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Compliance Project Management – Customer Quality Assurance - GxP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QA Specialist (Supplier Operations) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist (Supplier Operations) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company ba... View Job
Quality Systems Manager We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the South East region. As the Quality Systems Manager... View Job
QA Specialist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Q... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Compliance Officer you will be responsible for the creation, enforcement and monitoring of an effective compliance plan across the business and all its affiliated companies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Compliance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will advise the business and its associated partners on all compliance related matters, including the implementing and maintaining of agreed compliance standards. This will involve the implementation of an effective compliance training programme.
2. The Compliance Officer will work closely with the Legal team to ensure procedures are in place to provide guidance on compliance within local and international laws for Anti- Corruption, Data Privacy and Code of Business Ethics.
3. You will monitor business activities and act to mitigate risks and potential gaps in compliance activities, including business monitoring activities, attending compliance meetings and performing internal audits and compliance investigations when required.
4. In this role you will be required to conduct compliance reviews of IAC's, play an active role in global projects, and draft/update European Compliance Policies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Compliance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a legal/compliance related subject.
2. Proven industry experience in a compliance focussed role in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with pharmaceutical compliance programmes and codes of conduct, as well as relevant data privacy laws.
Key Words: Compliance | Pharmaceutical | Code of Conduct | Anti - Corruption | GDPR | Data Privacy | Project Management | Compliance Framework |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.