Job Reference: J5632322
Updated On: 07/11/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Compliance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring GMP standards are maintained and offering guidance on any issues related to Quality and Compliance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Compliance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will review issues relating to Quality compliance associated with the bio-pharmaceutical GMP environment.
2. You will provide training to staff in areas such as GMP and electronic non-conformance systems.
3. As the Compliance Officer, you will liaise with project teams provide guidance on issues relating to compliance.
4. You will support methods of continuous advancement using non-conformance and CAPA systems.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Compliance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences related field (microbiology, immunology, pharmaceuticals... etc)
2. Proven industry experience in a bio-pharmaceutical setting, working in a QA environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP non-conformance systems
Compliance Officer | Quality Assurance | QA | Quality Specialist | Quality Assurance Officer | Quality Compliance Officer | GMP | Good Manufacturing Practise | Non-conformance system | CAPA | IQA | RSC | IOB | GLP | GCP | GxP | QMS | Quality Management System | Pharmaceutical | Bio-pharmaceutical | Training | Troubleshooting | GMP Training |
Other jobs with similar skills
Angus | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Quality professional looking to take your next step with an exciting CRO? We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading company based in the Dundee area. A...Science
View & Apply
Hertfordshire | £38,000 - £41,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Specialist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Compliance Specialist, you will be responsible ...Science
View & Apply