Job Reference: J5633680
Updated On: 09/09/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for Compliance Specialist to join an expanding Pharmaceutical company based in the Yorkshire area. As the Compliance Specialist you will be responsible for implementing Quality principles and Quality culture, ensuring GMP compliance throughout.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Compliance Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop and implement process and systems necessary to ensure that all manufacturing complies with GMP standards. This will include compliance walk rounds of the production floor.
2. You will develop and help maintain a Quality Culture on site. Becoming a Quality Champion you ensure that there is a Quality First mindset.
3. As the Compliance Specialist you will train and mentor staff against GMP requirements, ensuring that the site maintains awareness of current legislations.
4. You will perform assessments for all investigations, establishing continual improvement plans of the QMS. This will include ensuring that the site is compliant with Eudralex by performing full gap analysis.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Compliance Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience working within a Quality Assurance role, ensuring GMP compliance of the site Quality System.
2. Any experience working within the production area of a pharmaceutical manufacturer is beneficial.
3. Knowledge of Eudralex, Volume 4.
Key Words: Quality | QA | Compliance | Quality Compliance | QMS | GMP | Manufacturing | Production
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Quality Assurance Officer
Enfield, Greater London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Compliance Specialist, you will be responsible for...Science
View & Apply
Quality Assurance Officer - Audit
Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance of vendors and...Science
View & Apply