Job Reference: J5634352
Updated On: 27/01/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Compliance Specialist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Compliance Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring all Warehouse compliance activities are completed in full to the required standard.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Compliance Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Compliance Specialist, you will manage quality records in Trackwise from start to closure, involving investigations, root cause analysis, product impact assessments.
2. In your role, you will generate CAPAs, Deviations, and will complete quality record trending as and when required.
3. As the Compliance Specialist, you will monitor and report raining compliance.
4. You will complete updates on all relevant procedures and documentation.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Compliance Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related scientific field.
2. Proven industry experience working with Quality Management Systems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Trackwise.
Key Words: CAPA / Deviation / GMP / Quality System / Quality Record / Trackwise / QMS / Quality Management System
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Document controller to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Document controller you will be responsible for supporting t...Science
View & Apply
Bolton, Greater Manchester | £150,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are supporting a pharmaceutical company based in the North West with the hiring of a Quality Director. As the Quality Director, you will be responsible for directing ...Science
View & Apply