J562837BerkshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£50,000 to £53,000 per annumFull Time06/09/2018IT
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Manager IS Risk and Compliance We are currently looking for a Senior Manager IS Risk and Compliance to join a leading company based in the Surrey area. As the Senior Manager IS Risk... View Job
Technical Quality Team Leader An exciting opportunity for a Technical Quality Team Leader to join a leading company based in the Loughborough area has become available. As the Tech... View Job
Antibody Discovery Scientist We are currently looking for a Antibody Discovery Scientist to join a leading Research and Development company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As th... View Job
We are currently looking for a Computer-aided Drug Design Scientist to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Computer-aided Drug Design Scientist you will be responsible for driving the discovery of new therapeutic candidates using targeted protein degradation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Computer-aided Drug Design Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Computer-aided Drug Design Scientist you will take a lead in driving early project progression.
2. In your role as the Computer-aided Drug Design Scientist, you will work with programming languages such as C++ and Python, as well as bringing knowledge of advanced statistics with R or Python or other related statistical programmes.
3. As the Computer-aided Drug Design Scientist you will ensure that a standards are complying with all company HSE codes of practice.
4. You will work on the development of advanced cheminformatic protocols / applications using KNIME or coding toolkits such as RDkit, CDK or OpenEye.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Computer-aided Drug Design Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in molecular modelling or a related field, with a good publications track record.
2. Proven industry experience working in the targeted protein degradation field.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with advanced molecular simulation approaches (for example AMBER, GROMACS, ACEMD, NAMD, SIRE, Plumed, Desmond) and also examples of applications to projects of significance to protein-ligand binding.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.