Job Reference: J5631975
Updated On: 02/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewAn exciting opportunity has just opened for a Computer Systems Validation Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Computer Systems Validation Officer, you will be responsible for all validation activities on controlled laboratory systems and ensuring their compliance to regulatory requirements.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Computer Systems Validation Officer will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will partner with several groups and functions – including Operations, Information Technology and Quality – to ensure the regulatory requirements for equipment control systems and laboratory information management systems (LIMS) validation, are implemented and improved upon on a regular basis.
2. As the Computer Systems Validation Officer, you will coordinate the validation and life cycle maintenance, leading and specialising in computer and controlled systems validation, as appropriate.
3. You will author, review and approve Validation Documentation for the site to ensure validation activities are built into project plans to give compliance with company and regulatory validation standards.
4. As the Computer Systems Validation Officer, you will maintain the Computer System Validation Master Plan and document matrices; run and support the roll out of standard validation processes, ensuring their adherence.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Computer Systems Validation Officer, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant Life Sciences degree.
2. Proven industry experience in delivery of Computer Systems Validation within a highly regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of working in a GMP environment with LIMS and other document / enterprise management systems.
Key Words: CSV | Computer Systems Validation | Validation | VMP | Validation Master Plan | LIMS | Laboratory Information Management Systems | CDS | Chromatography Data Systems | eDMS | Electronic Document Management Systems | CDMS | Controlled Document Management Systems | SAP | Systems , Applications , Products | ERP | Enterprise Resource Planning | Pharmaceutical | Life Science | Biopharmaceutical | Biotechnology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Assurance Officer
Bradford, West Yorkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently supporting a key client of ours in their search for a Quality Assurance Officer to join their facility based in the West Yorkshire area. The company are a growing life sciences firm a...Science
View & Apply
QA Officer - Computer Systems
Cambridgeshire | £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Computerised System QA Officer to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Computerised System QA Officer you will be responsible for support the ...Science
View & Apply