Job Reference: J5634444
Updated On: 10/02/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Consultant QP to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South West.
The role of the Qualified Person is integral to the success of the Quality Department in delivering expert advice and ensuring release of clinical/commercial supplies, in line with customer expectations and regulatory demands. The Qualified Person will ensure that finished products are not released until their quality has been judged to be satisfactory as measured against specifications and regulatory requirement.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe duties of the Qualified Person / QP are broad and a detailed job description is available on request. An example of such duties include:
1) Act as a Qualified Person under EU Directive 2001/20/EC for the release of batches imported to or processed, undertaking the duties outlined in Annex 16.
2) Determine the requirements for, and level of release necessary for materials handled, including the release of just-in-time labelled material for despatch.
3) Evaluate study supply chains and assess, as applicable, each site involved to ascertain compliance with standards at least equivalent to EU GMP. Audit manufacturing and testing sites as well as compiling audit reports to a high standard in accordance with the relevant procedure.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Consultant QP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
The successful Qualified Person / QP will need to demonstrate the following in their profile to be considered:
1) Degree in a relevant scientific discipline and be eligible to be appointed as Qualified Person under the permanent provisions to our client's license.
2) Experience in undertaking the routine duties of a Qualified Person as well as experience in auditing suppliers, facilities, drug product manufacturing or testing sites and exposure to more than one dosage form.
Key Words: Qualified Person / QP / Quality Assurance Professional / Batch Release / GMP Quality / Quality Assurance / Contract / Sterile
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Document controller to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Document controller you will be responsible for supporting t...Science
View & Apply
Upstream Process Scientist
Hampshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Upstream Process Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hampshire area. As the Upstream Process Scientist you will be responsible for support...Science
View & Apply