Job Reference: J5631794
Updated On: 01/07/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently recruiting for a Qualified Person / QP on a contract basis to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in the South East.
The role of the Qualified Person is integral to the success of the Quality Department in delivering expert advice and ensuring release of clinical/commercial supplies, in line with customer expectations and regulatory demands. The Qualified Person will ensure that finished products are not released until their quality has been judged to be satisfactory as measured against specifications and regulatory requirements.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe duties of the Qualified Person / QP are broad and a detailed job description is available on request. An example of such duties include:
1. Act as a Qualified Person under EU Directive 2001/83/EC for the release of batches imported to or processed, fulfilling and undertaking the duties outlined in Annex 16.
2. Determine the requirements for, and level of release necessary for materials handled, including the release of just-in-time labelled material for despatch.
3. Evaluate study supply chains and assess, as applicable, each site involved to ascertain compliance with standards at least equivalent to EU GMP. Audit manufacturing and testing sites as well as compiling audit reports to a high standard in accordance with the relevant procedure.
Role RequirementsThe successful Qualified Person / QP will need to demonstrate the following in their profile to be considered:
1. Degree in a relevant scientific discipline and be eligible to be appointed as Qualified Person under the permanent provisions to our client's license.
2. Experience in undertaking the routine duties of a Qualified Person as well as experience in auditing suppliers, exposure to the release of IMPs would be advantageous.
Key Words: Qualified Person / QP / Quality Assurance Professional / Batch Release / GMP Quality / Quality Assurance / Contract / IMP
Other jobs with similar skills
Principal Scientist - Histology
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Principal Scientist - Histology to join a leading life sciences company based in the Edinburgh. Our client are known for offering specialist preclinical contract researc...Science
View & Apply
Computer Systems Validation (CSV) Contractor
Wiltshire | £50 - £70 per hour
We are currently looking for a Computer Systems Validation (CSV) Contractor to join a pharmaceutical company based in the South West area. As the CSV Contractor you will be responsible for a number of...Science
View & Apply