Job Reference: J5631750
Updated On: 21/06/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Content Writer - Protein Biology to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Content Writer - Protein Biology you will be responsible for executing marketing and communications strategies. The focus of the position is the creation of multi-channel marketing campaigns that resonates with our scientific consumers.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Content Writer - Protein Biology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work with the Senior Content Writers to produce appropriate content including key product, solution and marketing messages.
2. You will create a variety of on-brand content deliverables, from email copy, social media, nurturing journeys, direct mailers, flyers and posters.
3. You will research industry/company/academic profiles to identify key contacts of prospective customers within assigned territories for targeted lead generation.
4. As the Content Writer - Protein Biology, you will work with marketing and product management stake holders, analyse life science market trends and the competitor environment.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Content Writer - Protein Biology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science subject such as Biology, Molecular biology, Protein Biology etc. an MSc would be advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience in marketing or content writing
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with protein based research would be desirable.
Key Words: Biology / Proteins / content writing / life sciences / molecular biology / diagnostics / research
Other jobs with similar skills
Digital Data Analyst
Middlesex | £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Digital Data Analyst to join a leading scientific company based in the Middlesex area. As the Digital Data Analyst you will be responsible for providing insight to the b...Science
View & Apply
Marketing Communications Manager
London, London | £45,000 - £53,000 per annum
HRS are searching for a Marketing Communications Manager to join an leading speciality service provider, targeting Neurological disease such as MS and Huntington's. This company's innovative digital t...Science
View & Apply
Marketing Manager - Biopharmaceutical
London, Greater London | £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager - Biopharmaceutical to join a leading organisation based in the South West London area. As the Marketing Manager - Biopharmaceutical you will be respon...Science
View & Apply