Site Engineering – Manager
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Site Engineering Manager to join a leading Biotechnology manufacturing company in the Hertfords... View Job
Operational Excellence Lead
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Operational Excellence Lead to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire... View Job
Technical Service Supervisor
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Technical Service Supervisor to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company in the Hertfordshire a... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Continuous Improvement Engineering Manager to join a successful Pharmaceutical Manufacturing business based in the Norfolk area. As the Continuous Improvement Engineering Manager you will be responsible for the engineering team on site and driving forward the Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing culture within the business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Continuous Improvement Engineering Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Reporting directly to the Site Manager, you will be an experienced Engineer with responsibility for the engineering team to deliver site performance improvement through development of maintenance, management, project management, best practice, new product introduction and continuous improvement.
2. Responsible for the application of Continuous Improvement and Lean Management tools and techniques to increase efficiency, throughput and operational excellence.
3. Work alongside the New Products Development Group, as the New Products Introduction Co-ordinator for the site.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Continuous Improvement Engineering Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certification.
2. Proven industry experience as an Engineering Manager within a highly regulated manufacturing environment, such as the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare of Medical Device sector.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience implementing Continuous Improvement and Lean / Six Sigma techniques.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.