Job Reference: J5634086
Updated On: 19/11/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join a leading facilities management organisation based in the Manchester area. As the Continuous Improvement Manager you will be responsible for evaluating and identifying process improvements throughout the business.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Continuous Improvement Manager will be to work with senior managers and sites across the business to delivering operational improvements creating a mindset shift to continuous improvement.
1. The position will actively drive improvements in operational efficiencies through smarter use of existing systems or deployment of innovative applications of new technology through creating data processes and procedures.
2. The successful candidate must have a proven background of stakeholder management experience and outstanding communication skills to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical colleagues.
3. The Improvement Manager must be passionate to innovate and create more dynamic working practices to continue providing a fast, cost-effective and efficient service to our customers
4. The role will be responsible for leading continuous improvement projects and Rapid Improvement Events that deliver operational improvement. Partner with operational managers to develop and sustain results, ensuring active participation and buy-in.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Continuous Improvement Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualification in Six Sigma Black Belt in the industrial sector
2. Proven industry experience in managing senior level stakeholders and gaining buy in for business change
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with facilities management or an operations background
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
TrackWise Technical Manager
Middlesex | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a TrackWise Technical Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Middlesex area. As the TrackWise Technical Manager you will be responsible for technica...Science
View & Apply
Digital Transformation Analyst
Essex | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Digital Transformation Analyst to join a industry leading environmental company based in the Essex area. Reporting into the Regional Manager, the role will be responsibl...Science
View & Apply
French Speaking IT SAP Project Manager
North Wales | £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a French Speaking IT SAP Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wrexham area. As the French Speaking IT SAP Project Manager you will be res...Science
View & Apply