J5630742HertfordshirePharmaceutical PermanentFull Time11/01/2019Six Sigma Operations Operations – Process Improvement
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Operational Cultural Excellence Lead We are currently looking for a Operational Cultural Excellence Lead to join an exciting biopharmaceutical company based in Wiltshire. As the Operation... View Job
Packaging Technologist We are currently looking for a Packaging Technologist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Packaging Technolog... View Job
Head of Supply Chain Excellence We are currently looking for a Head of Supply Chain Excellence to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Head of Supply Chain... View Job
We are currently looking for a Continuous Improvement Trainer to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Continuous Improvement Trainer you will be responsible for delivering a world class training and development plan for the organisation's employees.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Continuous Improvement Trainer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will create bespoke training materials and assess coaching programmes in relation to Business Improvement Technique (BIT) Level 2 models.
2. You will assist in the delivery of assessed CI projects around the site, and coach in the application of the learned tools and techniques.
3. As the Continuous Improvement Trainer, you will assess the projects and accredit learners with in-house certification.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Continuous Improvement Trainer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Business Management related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience of delivering BIT Level 2 qualifications
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with coaching and teaching staff in basic CI Techniques.
Key Words: Continuous Improvement | BIT Level 2 | Trainer | Assessor | Lean | Six Sigma | Green Belt |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.