J5631275CheshireEngineering Contract / Temporary / Interim£20.00 to £30.00 per annumFull Time09/04/2019Engineering – Maintenance Engineering - Electronics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer SW We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a global Medical Device business that specialise in diagnostic equipment covering territ... View Job
Field Service Engineer We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Water Technology company based in the Middlesbrough area. As the Field Service... View Job
Electrical Technician We are currently looking for an Electrical Technician to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Cheshire area. As the Electrical Technician... View Job
We are currently looking for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company in the North West on a contractual basis. As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for performing all assigned activities in accordance with regulatory requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be working with a wide range of activities associated with the scheduled and unscheduled electrical maintenance and calibration of equipment, systems and facility whilst working within a cGMP environment.
2. You will be ensuring that systems such as HVAC with HEPA filtration, steam boilers, LTHW boilers, compressed air systems and multiple water systems are maintained as per their validated status, thus ensuring compliance with all quality procedures and regulations.
3. As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be maintaining a safe working environment by continuously promoting safety awareness and completing thorough reports when incidents occurs.
4. You will be working to improve equipment operation and offer solutions for best practice for change control and investigation of deviations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Electrical Maintenance Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualification in Electrical Engineering is essential
2. Proven industry experience within the Pharmaceutical is essential (preferably within cGMP).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with electrical maintenance is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.