J5423City of LondonBiotechnology Permanent£50,000 to £55,000 per annumFull Time05/04/2018Commercial Professional Services - Legal Clinical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Area Sales Manager A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Area Sales Manager to join a leading scientific equipment company with a well established Global p... View Job
Graduate Management Trainee Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are searching for a Graduate Management Trainee to join their 2018 graduate intake. The business has grown year on y... View Job
Relationship Development Director We are currently looking for a Relationship Development Director to join LGC's world-leading National Measurement Laboratory to support and accelerate... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Contracts Manager - Life Sciences to join a Life Sciences company based in the London area. As the Contracts Manager - Life Sciences you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Contracts Manager - Life Sciences will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will play a pivotal role across the business by supporting colleagues with service agreements, contract terms & conditions, collaboration agreements and clinical trial outsourcing contracts.
2. Support all areas of the business with negotiation of terms.
3. Draft contracts and agreements.
4. As the Contract Manager, You will work closely with legal and compliance team to ensure agreements and documentation processes are adhered to.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Contracts Manager - Life Sciences we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated in business, law or life sciences.
2. Proven industry in Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical or CRO.
3. Work experience in contract management with detailed understanding of legal and Intellectual Property (IP).