Job Reference: J5632162
Updated On: 10/09/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Contracts Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for negotiating and agreeing all contracts and ensuring all contractual agreements are met.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Contracts Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Supporting Lab, Engineering and Facility functions with their contractual needs. Including the drafting, reviewing and negotiation of agreements and the renewal of contracts.
2. Work with procurement to reduce costs through identifying new suppliers and negotiating with existing suppliers.
3. Design and implement new policies and procedures relating to the request, negotiation and management of supplier contracts.
4. As the Contracts Manager, you will have the day to day management of supplier contracts and management of junior members of the contracts team.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Contracts Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related field such as science, business, legal or financial.
2. Proven industry experience in a Contract management role, with line management experience ideally.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with drafting, negotiating and agreeing contracts, and managing these. Experience working with procurement is also needed.
Key Words: contract manager / contracts manager / procurement / proposals / bids /tenders/ contract analyst / contract associate/ facilities manager / suppliers / SLA / Pharmaceutical / Medical Device / Oxford / Oxfordshire
Other jobs with similar skills
Business Development Manager
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join a forward thinking Biotechnology organisation, based in Cambridge. The Business Development Manager will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply
Senior Bid Manager
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £40,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Bid Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical Service Provider. The role can be home based across the UK, however there are also offices in the Cambridgeshire area...Science
View & Apply