Job Reference: J5631294
Updated On: 10/04/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Control & Instrumentation Engineer to join a leading company based in the North West area. As the Control & Instrumentation Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the Project Manager with day to day activities required to deliver work in line with the project plan including and include responsibilities for safety, quality, schedule and cost objectives.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Control & Instrumentation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Control & Instrumentation Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out and reviewing project documentation including project definition document, quality pans and other documents.
2. You will be responsible for providing expertise and working alongside the Automation Engineer to help with upgrades of control systems over to DELTA V.
3. As the Control & Instrumentation Engineer, you will be reviewing technical specifications and supporting the process of contractor selection and contract placement whilst carrying out risk assessment and method statements.
4. You will be responsible for supporting DCS, PLC & SCADA systems and working to MHRA / FDA guidelines.
1.) Relevant Instrument or Electrical Engineering Qualifications (min. national certificate). In relevant subjects such as:
computer-aided engineering or computer engineering
2. Proven industry experience in a manufacturing setting (Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Brewery, Chemical, Food etc.)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with IT Infrastructure and ability to work with computer technology.
Key Words: Control / Controls / Instrument / Instrumentation / GMP / Pharmaceutical DELTAV / DELTA V / DCS / PLC / SCADA / FDA / MHRA / Engineer / Electrical
Other jobs with similar skills
HVAC Project Manager
Birmingham | £50 - £60 per hour
We are currently looking for a Degree Qualified HVAC Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Midlands area. As the HVAC Project Manager you will be responsible for managi...Science
View & Apply
Cambridgeshire | £25 - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a 6 month contract based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for man...Science
View & Apply