Job Reference: J5631294
Updated On: 27/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Control & Instrumentation Engineer to join a leading company based in the North West area. As the Control & Instrumentation Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the Project Manager with day to day activities required to deliver work in line with the project plan including and include responsibilities for safety, quality, schedule and cost objectives.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Control & Instrumentation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Control & Instrumentation Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out and reviewing project documentation including project definition document, quality pans and other documents.
2. You will be responsible for providing expertise and working alongside the Automation Engineer to help with upgrades of control systems over to DELTA V.
3. As the Control & Instrumentation Engineer, you will be reviewing technical specifications and supporting the process of contractor selection and contract placement whilst carrying out risk assessment and method statements.
4. You will be responsible for supporting DCS, PLC & SCADA systems and working to MHRA / FDA guidelines.
1.) Relevant Instrument or Electrical Engineering Qualifications (min. national certificate). In relevant subjects such as:
computer-aided engineering or computer engineering
2. Proven industry experience in a manufacturing setting (Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Brewery, Chemical, Food etc.)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with IT Infrastructure and ability to work with computer technology.
Key Words: Control / Controls / Instrument / Instrumentation / GMP / Pharmaceutical DELTAV / DELTA V / DCS / PLC / SCADA / FDA / MHRA / Engineer / Electrical
Other jobs with similar skills
Building and Energy Management Systems Technician
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £40,000 - £48,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Building and Energy Management Systems (BEMS) Technician to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the BEMS Technician you will be responsible for e...Science
View & Apply
QA CSV Specialist
Greater London | Experience Dependant
An exciting opportunity for a QA CSV Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Greater London area has become available. As the QA CSV Specialist you will be responsible for pro...Science
View & Apply