J5178CheshireFMCG/Food PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time20/02/2018Chemistry Fragrance Development Toxicology R&D – FMCG / Cosmetics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Veterinary - Brand Manager HRS currently looking for a Veterinary Brand Manager to join a leading Natural Supplement manufacturer based in Somerset area. As the Veterinary Brand... View Job
HSE Manager HSE Manager A fantastic opportunity has become available for a HSE Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Surrey area. As the ... View Job
Technical Engineer Technical Engineer - Competitive Salary A fantastic opportunity for a Technical Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfords... View Job
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Cosmetics Safety Assessor to join a world leading testing and inspection company. The company is headquartered in the North West of the UK, but this role can be based at any of the companies UK sites, (Scotland, North East England, North West England, Midlands, South East England). There will be some travel involved within the UK so we will be looking for someone who can be flexible.
As the Cosmetics Safety Assessor you will be responsible for planning and conducting Cosmetic Safety Assessments, Toxicological Reviews and associated services.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Cosmetics Safety Assessor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To continue to grow the cosmetic safety assessment service in order to achieve an efficient and respected service.
2. To develop work associated with the safety assessments, to include Toxicological reviews, Product Safety Data Sheets Product Information Pack reviews, reviews of Cosmetic Labelling, writing Cosmetic Manuals for clients and providing training for clients as required in order to provide a service in line with customer needs.
3. To complete all chargeable work efficiently, within the required budget and timescales to ensure customer satisfaction and the efficiency of the business and personal chargeability targets. You will work closely with the chemistry team in order to broaden in-house capabilities.
4. To assist the Product Integrity Engineering team by carrying out Toxicological Risk Assessments for such products as they might be asked to review in order to provide an enhanced in-house service.
5. To maintain a full knowledge and understanding of the developing requirements of the areas mentioned above, as well as any new legislation and standards which may be appropriate to this area, in order to service our clients' ongoing requirements.
To be successful in your application to this great opportunity as the Cosmetics Safety Assessor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have a thorough technical knowledge and experienceof the cosmetics and toiletries industry, in order to carry out or train to complete CosmeticProductSafety Reports and toxicological reviews.
2. You will have effective Interpersonal skills, showing an ability to develop good working relationships with people at all levels both inside and outside of the business. You will also require good communication skills, and have a high attention to detail.
3. You will require a relevant qualification in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy or Medicine.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.