Job Reference: J5633724
Updated On: 08/09/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Country Leader - Laboratories
Role OverviewDue to rapid expansion we are currently looking for a Country Leader (Laboratories) to join a leading life sciences organisation on the front line of fighting COVID-19. Company is based in South Wales area. As the Country Leader you will be responsible for the respective management of Site Leaders, Quality Manager and LIMS team.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Country Leader (Laboratories) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Country Leader (Laboratories) will hold responsibility for day to day running of laboratories processing COVID-19 test samples on 24/7 shift pattern.
2. You will be tasked with managing the daily operations of assigned laboratory personnel to ensure that specimens are properly shipped and received.
3.Managing site managers and Laboratory P&L across multiple sites covering the South West and Midlands geography
4. Assist in maintaining ISO 15189, CAP and other accreditation and regulatory agency standards.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Country Leader (Laboratories) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Ideally qualified to PhD level within biology and/or related science discipline with proven clinical molecular or infectious disease testing experience.
2. Proven industry experience in managing laboratory teams of varying sizes across multiple sites.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with ISO 15189 and ideally hold CAP accreditation. Exposure to LIMS and laboratory automation is highly desired.
Key Words: Clinical Molecular / Infectious disease / CAP / ISO15189 / COVID-19 / Management / Country leader / LIMS / Site Director / Site Leader
Other jobs with similar skills
Programme Director - Covid19 project
Essex, Essex | £100,000 - £150,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Programme Director to join a leading Life Sciences business who are at the forefront of COVID-19 vaccine manufacturing. You will be the Programme Director for ...Science
View & Apply
Loughton, Essex | £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
With the world currently in need for vaccines and mass screening off the back of the challenges Covid-19 have created for us all, we are a busy company and looking for an energetic, professional and p...Science
View & Apply