Job Reference: J5636865
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a CQV Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South West Region of Germany. As the CQV Engineer you will be responsible for executing equipment validation across a busy manufacturing facility.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the CQV Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the CQV Engineer, you will be responsible for executing equipment qualification activities and preparing associated documentation ensuring these are approved as per project timelines and site procedures.
2. You will be responsible for liaising across department and communicate new validation requirements as the facility continues to grow.
3. As the CQV Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring equipment validation activities are executed in line with business requirements, including the supervision of vendors or contracted staff where applicable.
4. As the CQV Engineer, you will be responsible for executing equipment Validation activities such as writing of Process Validation Plans, Protocols and reports.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CQV Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in commissioning and qualification of a Pharmaceutical facility and equipment within the manufacturing facility.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with validating pharmaceutical equipment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.