Job Reference: J5631419
Updated On: 01/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a CQV Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Dublin area. As the CQV Engineer you will be responsible for working in a busy Biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Dublin.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the CQV Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the CQV Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting on a number of new projects on site including upstream and downstream bioprocessing equipment.
2. You will be involved in the commissioning, qualification & validation of various pieces of Biopharmaceutical equipment.
3. As the CQV Engineer, you will be responsible for writing and executing documentation including validation protocols, SOP's etc.
4. You will be working on site 5 days a week where you will be managing multiple projects within cell culture.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CQV Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a Biopharmaceutical environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with CQV.
Key Words: CQV / Biopharmaceutical / Documentation / Commissioning / Qualification / Validation / Dublin / Pharmaceutical / GMP / cGMP / SOP's / Protocols / Upstream / Downstream
Other jobs with similar skills
Woking, Surrey | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for advising the Engineering ...Science
View & Apply
Facilities Reliability Technician
Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Facilities Reliability Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area on an initial 6 month contract. As the Facilities Reliability...Science
View & Apply