Job Reference: J5631423
Updated On: 02/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a CQV Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based on the South Coast. As the CQV Engineer you will be responsible for working within a busy Biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the CQV Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the CQV Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting on a number of new projects on site within sterile and aseptic manufacturing.
2. You will be involved in the commissioning, qualification & validation of various pieces of Biopharmaceutical equipment.
3. As the CQV Engineer, you will be responsible for writing and executing documentation including validation protocols, SOP's etc.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CQV Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a Biopharmaceutical environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with CQV.
Key Words: CQV / Biopharmaceutical / Documentation / Commissioning / Qualification / Validation / Portsmouth / Southampton / Wiltshire / Oxfordshire / Pharmaceutical / GMP / cGMP / SOP's / Protocols / Sterile / Aseptic / Manufacturing
Other jobs with similar skills
CQV Engineer - Pharmaceutical
Dublin | €45 - €55 per hour
We are currently looking for a CQV Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Dublin area. As the CQV Engineer you will be responsible for working in a busy Biopharmaceutical ma...Science
View & Apply
Darlington, County Durham | £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Analytical Scientist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the County Durham area. As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for carrying out develo...Science
View & Apply