Job Reference: J5631737
Updated On: 27/06/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a CQV Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in a commutable distance from Dublin. As the CQV Engineer, you will be responsible for all CQV activities on site whilst working in a large team of Engineers.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the CQV Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the CQV Engineer, you will be responsible for working alongside the CQV Lead to help execute commissioning activities on a Fill / Finish facility.
2. You will be responsible for Qualifying and validating Biopharmaceutical equipment within this facility.
3. As the CQV Engineer, you will be involved in executing and creating documentation to help support with the ongoing project.
4. You will be working on a busy manufacturing facility where teamwork is essential to carry out this project successfully.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CQV Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Engineering discipline is desired but a HND with relevant experience may also be considered.
2. Proven industry experience in a Fill / Finish Biologics facility is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with commissioning, qualifying and validating is essential.
Key Words: Commissioning / Qualification / Validation / CQV / GMP / cGMP / Biopharmaceutical / Fill / Finish / Facility / Biologics / Documentation / CAPA's / SOP / Engineer / Degree / HND / Dublin / Ireland / Contract
Other jobs with similar skills
Dublin | €50 - €60 per hour
We are currently looking for a Verification Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Dublin area. As the Verification Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the vali...Science
View & Apply
Process Equipment Engineer
Dublin | €60 - €68 per hour
We are currently looking for a Process Equipment Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Dublin area. As the Process Equipment Engineer you will be responsible for providing ...Science
View & Apply