Job Reference: J5631979
Updated On: 14/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a CQV Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Athlone on a 12 month contract. As the CQV Engineer, you will be responsible for all CQV activities on site whilst working in a large team of Engineers.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the CQV Engineer will be varied however, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the CQV Engineer, you will be responsible for working alongside the CQV Lead to help execute downstream activities (small scale equipment, bench, cabinets, single use bioreactors up to 2k).
2. You will be responsible for the qualification and validation of Pharmaceutical equipment within the Biopharmaceutical facility.
3. As the CQV Engineer, you will be involved in executing and creating documentation (IQ, PQ, SOP’s validation & commissioning documentation).
4. You will be working on a busy manufacturing facility where teamwork is essential to carry out this project successfully.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CQV Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline is desired but a HND with relevant experience may also be considered.
2. 2. Proven industry experience working on a Biopharmaceutical facility preferably within process validation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with commissioning, qualifying and validating is essential.
Key Words: Commissioning / Qualification / Validation / CQV / GMP / cGMP / Biopharmaceutical / Fill / Finish / Facility / Biologics / Documentation / CAPA's / SOP / Engineer / Degree / HND / Dublin / Ireland / Contract
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Dublin | €55 - €60 per hour
We are currently looking for a CQV Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in a commutable distance from Dublin. As the CQV Engineer, you will be responsible for all CQV activities ...Science
View & Apply
Commissioning Manager - Italy - Semiconductors
Milan | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Commissioning Manager to join a leading Microchip company based in Milan, Italy. As the Commissioning Manager, you will be responsible for managing commissioning teams a...Science
View & Apply