J5630811StaffordshireIS&T Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annum - 17.5% bonusFull Time08/02/2019IT IT - Testing IT - Analyst IT - Analytics IT - Business Analysis
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading company based in the London, Greater London area. As the Data Analyst you will be respon... View Job
Biostatistician We are currently looking for a Biostatistician to join a leading company based in the Reading area. As the Biostatistician you will be responsible for... View Job
Business Analyst We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a leading environmental company based in the Cannock area. The role is part of the business ma... View Job
We are currently looking for a CRM Business Analyst to join a leading company based in the London, Greater London area. As the CRM Business Analyst you will be responsible for gathering business requirements and translating these into solution delivery that affects business change.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the CRM Business Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the CRM Business Analyst you will work with stakeholders to understand their requirements for changes or improvements and understand if these are feasible.
2. You will act as a bridge between 3rd party vendors and the business to push suppliers to deliver high standards and ensure they understand the requirements.
3. As the CRM Business Analyst you will be involved in projects from early inception through to user acceptance testing.
4. You will create scopes of work and develop high-level design and specifications which need to be communicated to relevant internal and external teams.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CRM Business Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the CRM Business Analyst you will have a relevant degree in a Mathematics or Business related degree or have relevant experience.
2. You will have proven industry experience in analysing business requirements and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and third party vendors.
3. As the CRM business analyst you will have a working knowledge and practical experience with CRM systems, ideally Salesforce although other CRM experience will be considered.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.