J5658BerkshireIS&T Technology Professional Services Permanent£55,000 to £60,000 per annumFull Time04/06/2018Project Management – IT Project Management - Technical IT IT – Project Management IT – Management IT - Business Analysis
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Innovation Technology Project Manager We are currently looking for a Innovation Technology Project Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Slough, Berkshire, you will ... View Job
IT Project Manager We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager to join a leading environmental company based in the London.. As the IT Project Manager you will be... View Job
GDPR Project Manager We are currently looking for a GDPR Project Manager to join a leading clinical company based in the London area. As the GDPR Project Manager you will ... View Job
We are currently looking for a CRM Business Analyst to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the CRM Business Analyst you will be responsible for providing a single point of contact for business to IT, to assist the business to navigate appropriate IT support and resources.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the CRM Business Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Understanding of IT system or systems that the business uses; may specialize in specific applications
2. Takes business requirements and writes specifications in a consumable format and terminology for developers
3. Explains to business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint
4.Reports on the progress of work stream and release cycles; has little oversight or responsibility over other work products
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CRM Business Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience with Salesforce technologies, Salesforce data modeling and analytics and iOS Applications. Also, experience working with Agile methodology would be required.
2. Proven track record in project management, working with business stakeholders and technical teams.
3. Broad understanding of current capabilities and limitations of existing systems.
Key Words: CRM | Salesforce | Business Analyst | Agile | Project Management | IT |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.