J4295BerkshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£400.00 to £600.00 per dayFull Time24/10/2017IT – Systems Engineering IT – ERP IT - SAP IT - Infrastructure Quality Assurance – CSV IT - Software Development
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
An exciting opportunity for a CSV Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area has become available. As the CSV ... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Validation Specialist has become available with one of our Biopharmaceutical clients based in the Greater London area. A... View Job
CSV Senior Engineer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a CSV Senior Engineer to join a leading company based in the Middlesbrough area. As the CSV Seni... View Job
This is an opportunity for an experienced Computer Systems Validation (CSV) / Quality Assurance Consultant to join an innovative Pharmaceutical organisation in the South East.
As the Senior CSV Consultant you will be responsible for providing Quality Assurance review and approval of CSV / SDLC deliverables within a Pharmaceutical environment for a global SAP platform.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the CSV Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide Quality Assurance Review and Approval of Computer Systems Validation (CSV) / Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables in a timely manner.
2. Your primary role will be providing expertise for GxP aspects of the Global SAP Platform (System/Application), Infrastructure, solution manager, test management and training tools as well as GxP interfaces.
3. You will participate in project meetings, and evaluate issues to the Project Lead for the SAP Platform as necessary.
4. You will be responsible for assessing Vendors and Service Providers for GxP Compliance, SDLC/CSV, including Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP5) and establishing Quality Agreements as necessary.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CSV Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or equivalent
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with SAP / ERP System Validation activities, CSV, SDLC, GAMP5 is
The following also apply:
Able to accommodate occasional EMEA / international travel, if required Able to accommodate early out of hours teleconferences global colleagues from time to time
Key Words: Quality Assurance / CSV / Computer Systems Validation / Systems Validation / Software Validation / GAMP5 / Pharmaceutical / GMP / GxP / ERP System / SAP System / SDLC / Software Development Life Cycle / Infrastructure / QA / Apple / Life Sciences / Biopharmaceutical / Biotechnology / IT QA / SAP / Systems Validation / ERP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.