Job Reference: J5631799
Updated On: 03/07/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Computer Systems Validation (CSV) Contractor to join a pharmaceutical company based in the East Anglia region. As the CSV Contractor you will be responsible for a number of projects requiring validation work in a GMP environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. As the CSV Contractor, you will be responsible for validating various computer systems which will include a variety of equipment control systems, IT systems and Laboratory systems / Automation systems within a GMP environment.
2. Your role as the CSV Contractor will be to prepare, execute and report validation documentation with respect to CSV.
3. You will have significant experience across CSV within the pharmaceutical industry as well as a strong understanding of Data Integrity in line with recent regulatory expectation.
4. You will utilise your experience and knowledge of GAMP5 regulations, Annex 11 and CFR Part 11 to ensure that computer systems are validated in a timely manner.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CSV Contractor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Technical discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a CSV role within the pharmaceutical industry.
3. We are looking to see that applicants have a clear understanding of the complexities and importance of quality within a pharmaceutical manufacturing process.
Other jobs with similar skills
QA Officer - Computer Systems
Cambridgeshire | £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Computerised System QA Officer to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Computerised System QA Officer you will be responsible for support the ...Science
View & Apply
Computer Systems Validation (CSV) Contractor
Wiltshire | £50 - £70 per day
We are currently looking for a Computer Systems Validation (CSV) Contractor to join a pharmaceutical company based in the South West area. As the CSV Contractor you will be responsible for a number of...Science
View & Apply