QA Officer (GMP) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Advisor ... View Job
Graduate Quality Advisor Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Advisor to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Adv... View Job
Validation Manager An exciting opportunity for a Validation Manager has become available to join a leading company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Validation M... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a CSV Engineer to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area has become available. As the CSV Engineer you will be responsible for all aspects of the computerised system validation lifecycle primarily for Analytical Instruments but including any software used for GxP work.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the CSV Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support the validation and operational management of analytical equipment, specialising in computer and control systems validation, as appropriate.
2. You will author and review validation documentation to ensure validation activities are built into project plans to give compliance with company and regulatory validation standards
3. As the CSV Engineer you will run standard validation processes and support roll out and adherence to these standard validation processes in order to deliver consistency and agility with cost benefits
4. You will challenge ways of working and propose innovative strategies that deliver improvement while maintaining to the appropriate validation standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CSV Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science or Engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Computer Systems Validation (CSV) or software testing within a pharmaceutical environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GxP regulations related to computerised systems plus 21 CFR part 11.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.