Job Reference: J5633121
Updated On: 14/05/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a CSV Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the CSV Manager you will be responsible for managing a small team of CSV Engineers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. As the CSV Manager, you will be responsible for providing leadership and management of the CSV team to meet defined priorities and the overall objectives of the department.
2. You will be responsible for providing validation expertise in the lifecycle management of all aspects of computer system validation, qualification, data integrity activities.
3. As the CSV Manager you will be ensuring compliance of validated computerised systems with requirements as per GAMP and cGMP.
4. You will be managing the performance of individuals and the overall team to meet objects.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CSV Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications within Validation, IT, Engineering of Life Sciences
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical environment is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing a team of CSV Engineers is essential.
Other jobs with similar skills
IT CSV Analyst
Scotland | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT CSV Technician to join a leading Life Sciences company with offices across the UK. As the IT CSV Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the CSV Manager with...Science
View & Apply
Scotland | £25,000 - £29,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Scientist (in-vitro) to join a leading pharmaceutical company based near the Edinburgh area. As the Scientist you will be responsible for laboratory sample processing an...Science
View & Apply