Job Reference: J5636046
Updated On: 26/04/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a CSV Consultant to join a leading Pharmaceutical business on a remote basis, for an initial 6 months. As the CSV Consultant you will be responsible for executing Computer Systems Validation of laboratory and biologics / biopharmaceutical manufacturing equipme
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the CSV Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Execute and advise on computer systems validation, data integrity and process development activities.
2. The CSV Consultant will work alongside the client to support with MHRA, EMA and FDA audit readiness.
3. Support with executing CSV of laboratory instrumentation, ensuring compliance with CFR 21 Part 11 and GAMP 5 at all times.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CSV Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical/IT/Life Science discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Computer Systems Validation (CSV). This role is only suited to candidates with excellent knowledge of CSV, ideally within the Biopharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with CSV.
Key Words: CSV / Computer Systems Validation / Data Integrity / DI / IT Validation / Validation / MHRA / EMA / FDA / Contract / eQMS / Laboratory / Pharmaceutical / Life Science
Other jobs with similar skills
Maintenance Engineering Supervisor
Essex, Essex | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineering Supervisor looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineering Supervisor to join a leading life scien...Science
View & Apply
Head of Method Validation
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Head of Method Validation to join a leading Global Biopharmaceutical Contract Development and Manufacturing (CDMO) organisation based in the Berkshire area. As the Head ...Science
View & Apply