J563156City of LondonPharmaceutical Permanent£45,000 to £55,000 per annumFull Time11/12/2018Biochemistry Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry – Medicinal Chemistry Chemistry – Organic Chemistry Chemistry – Materials Chemistry Chemistry – Physical Chemistry Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Marketing Commercial - Account Management Commercial – Product Management Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Clinical Account Manager - South UK We are currently looking for a Clinical Account Manager - South UK to join a leading company with headquarters in the Surrey area. As the Clinical Acc... View Job
Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a leading Science provider based in the Middlesex area. The Sen... View Job
Graduate Sales Administrator We are currently looking for a Graduate Sales Administrator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Graduate Sales A... View Job
We are currently looking for a Customer Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a leading company based in the London area. As the Customer Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical you will be responsible for conducting market research, leading campaigns and communicating with sales and marketing teams.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Customer Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop an understanding of drivers in customer purchasing and produce go to market strategies, increase market share, meet agreed revenue objectives and improve customer engagement.
2. You will monitor and evaluate activity, including data analysis and delivery of insights that enable ongoing improvement of all sales and marketing activities in the Pharmaceutical sector.
3. Work with members of the Pharmaceutical sector focussed teams to deliver promotional programs including discount initiatives which are aligned to agreed pricing strategies and meet the needs of a geographically diverse business.
4. As the Customer Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical, you will develop a go to market strategy for new products within the pharmaceutical sector, including engagement with local sales teams and distributors to execute launch initiatives.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Customer Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in either Chemistry or a Life Science subject to at least BSc level. Masters or PhD level would be preferable.
2. Proven industry experience in Sales and Marketing functions of Pharmaceutical companies, preferably previous experience as a Customer Marketing Manager.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with laboratory analysis and an ability to understand complex chemistry.
Key Words: Customer / Marketing / Manager / Go to Market / Chemistry / Pharmaceutical / Laboratory Analysis / Reference Standards / Sales / Marketing / Strategy / Commercial / Data / Analytics / London / Travel
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.