J3409SurreyBiotechnology FMCG/Food Science Permanent£65,000 to £80,000 per annumFull Time18/01/2017Commercial – Marketing
Commercial – Brand Management
Commercial – Product Management
Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Marketing and Communications
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Head of Marketing and Communications to join a leading innovative Science Service provider bas... View Job
Marketing Manager - Cell Biology
HRS currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager - Cell Biology to join a leading Life Science company based in the Richmond area. A... View Job
Global Product Manager - Bioprocess
We are currently looking for a Global Product Manager- Bioprocess to join a leading Life Science company based in the South UK. As the Global Product ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a talented Customer Marketing Manager to join a leading Life Science Provider based in the Richmond. In this exciting opportunity as the Customer Marketing Manager, you will be part of the Senior Leadership team and will be responsible for building a team and translating marketing strategies for your sector into compelling go to market strategies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Customer Marketing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Establish a Customer Marketing team, including the definition of the operating model and recruitment of a junior marketers.
2. Develop and implement a Customer Marketing strategy for all new products developed, including sales strategies, pricing, channel and target customers. You must also consider strategies to penetrate strategically critical geographies.
3. Through market research and analysis of the customer base, you must identify new opportunities and threats to the marketing strategy.
4. Plan, manage and develop an online internal and distributor sales portal to ensure best sales practice for the portfolio is shared, and to ensure customer marketing strategies are reaching customers in the best way, to increase sales.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Customer Marketing Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Marketing, Business or Science subject such as Life Science, Biology or Media.
2. Proven industry experience at a strategic level in European Customer Marketing or Trade Marketing role within a Science company. Experience building and managing a team is also required.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with planning and delivering marketing strategies drives new customer acquisition across different markets.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.